1. Make sure you have a clean install of minecraft 1.12.2 and that you have launched the game at least once.
2. Download forge for 1.12.2 and run it. Install the client version. Then run the forge minecraft version in the launcher once.
3. Go to your .minecraft file. On windows this is in the appdata (%appdata% in search bar). Inside of it make a folder called mods.
4. Download our mods rar and extract it into the mods folder.
5. Open the Minecraft Launcher and go to your startup settings. Go to JVM arguments, delete everything in there and add either;
"-Xmx6144M -Xms6144M"(higher performance)
"-Xmx4096M -Xms4096M"(For lower ram)
6. Delete the config file and run the game. At this point everything should work.